Agnostic.com

2 5

LINK Donald Trump Can’t Stop Congratulating Himself Latest Episode

If it was not so frightening, it would be fucking Hilarious, I mean Wow, to get this guy on a couch, would be a gift to any psychiatric intern. So Many Varieties of personality
disorder you will rarely find in one individual. He has the maturity level of a third grader. According to Piagets Theory of Egocentrism their is an inability to see a situation from another person's point of view. According to Piaget, the egocentric child assumes that other people see, hear, and feel exactly the same as the child does. That is plainly part of his emotional & psychological make up. Then there is this even more disturbing analysis, of the Psychopathy Checklist , that fits him like a glove. [psychologytoday.com]...

bonobos48 4 May 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Anything that enhances his ego according to him is good if he does not like it or if it does not praise him it is worthless.

What is more scary is how many folks identify with him. I have workers in my contracting business who, in the old days, would be labeled as 'other side of the tracks' and their lives seem to swim in drama. They can not make the emotional ties to themselves and each other and sadly drug use in their families seems to be the norm. What to do? I try to introduce logic into the conversation but it is pointless. To them, when Trump goes on a rant, they are right there with him. There was a reason Trump got elected.....There are a lot of folks out there who are just like Trump.

Sadly, I know folks just like that. They are so full of fear & anger, that any logic that refutes the narratives that people like trump champion, is beyond their comprehension. Some are waking up, as they see, the lies & dysfunction coming out of the White House. Sadly though there are some people, ( blinded by negative emotions) who have become so cognitively impaired by the indoctrination methods of propaganda, that their conditioning is such, that they would follow that asshole off a cliff.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:90809
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.