Agnostic.com

23 4

Your favorite musician/band?

Your favorite musician/band? Mine, undoubtely Pink Floyd!!!

YeniPC 5 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

23 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Pink Floyd is definitely my number 1. Saw them in 87 and then Pulse in 94 (hands down the best concert I’ve ever seen! And I’ve seen almost everyone you probably like too)

Pink Floyd is the best show I have ever seen.

Beatles, Paul McCartney, The Who, Pink Floyd, Paul McCartney,Foo Fighters, Queens of the stone age, Paul McCartney. The photo of me and my daughter is outside the Cavern.

Pink Floyd, Steely Dan, Rolling Stones, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin are the top five but I am constantly discovering new music both old and new.

Buddy Holly, Chuck Berry, Ritchie Valens, Twisted Sister, John Lennon, Dolly Parton, Slayer, Black Sabbath, Don Mclean, John Denver, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Manfred Mann, Little Richard, Ozzy, Dio, Led Zep. I'll shut up now, I like music and could carry on listing but I don't have all day.

Dav87 Level 6 Dec 19, 2017

Pick one? How about I narrow it down?

Louis Armstrong, Scott Joplin, Benny Goodman, Coleman Hawkins, Duke Ellington, Count Basie, Cab Calloway, Earl Hines, Jellyroll Morton, Charlie Parker, Omer Simeon

The Dickies, The Weirdos, The Bags, The Dils, Dicks, TSOL, X, Really Red, Zero Boys, Toxic Reasons, Dead Kennedys, UK Subs, Subhumans (canada), Los Olvidados, Dr. Know, JFA, Manic Hispanic, The Clash, Buzzcocks, Toy Dolls, Minor Threat, Cadillac Tramps, Supersuckers, Social Unrest, Vitamin L, Shawn James and the Shapeshifters

Clare Fader, Jill Tracy, Eleni Mandell, Sharron Kraus, Kathryn Williams, Ane Brun, Jonatha Brooke

NWA, Public Enemy, Run DMC, Westside Slim, Snoop

Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, The Highwaymen, Waylon Jennings, Glenn Campbell, Hank Williams, Hank Williams III, Jimmie Rodgers, Merle Haggard, Roger Miller

Little Richard, Buddy Holly, Bill Haley, Elvis, The Beatles, Cream, Queen

d_day Level 7 Dec 31, 2017

Is that all?

@d_day I like that one, too! Lol

Queen! RIP Farrokh Balsara. Greatest voice ever!

Pink Floyd, Rammstein, Enigma, Dead Can Dance, Enya. Who don't I like. Music is a drug for me.

Well people with my absence of religion are usually assumeed to be metalheads...and as much as stereotypes are false, I'm guilty as charged. I don't judge anyone based on their musical preference but I LOVE most types of heavy metal. I'm convinced that my interest and undying passion for this music has saved my life.

Black Sabbath

If I could only listen to one album for the rest of my life it would be Jimi Hendrix's "Blues" but it totally depends on genre.

Geno cultshit

Tokey Level 3 Dec 19, 2017

I haven't listened to Rock since the late '70s, when I stopped smoking funny green hay. And I stopped listening to Country, when Country acts all started to look, and sound alike, back in the early '80s. And I haven't listened to music as a whole, since 2006, when I gave up drinking. I don't have any favorite groups!

It changes all the time. Right now I'm playing a lot of Dead Letter Circus, Arcane Roots, The Pineapple Thief...but the band that has me playing their stuff the most is Port Noir out of Sweden.

Wow reading through all these and no-one picked my favorite. Stevie Ray Vaughn. And favorite song would be his Rivera Paradise. If you every need to chill that will do the trick.

Marillion, Fish

Ozzy Osbourne, Randy Rhoads, Steve Vai, this list is just to long to trim it down.

Mercyful fate, dio, death, carcass, obituary, immortal, emperor, dissection, etc

The Smiths (Bad Religion is a very close 2nd)

My fave band would be simple minds , but I like all kinds of music . The cult is always an awesome band. In fact I just changed my mind .They are my fave . She sells sanctuary rocks.

So many to chose from!

Deftones since 1996. Eventhough their last album was pretty bad.

Disturbed, then Metallica, then either Faun or Equilibrium, then Rammstein

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9107
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.