Agnostic.com

18 6

What's going to get you off your butt today?

Damn... I need to get up and do something...lol. time to get dressed and start moving around. When every day is Saturday.... the real Saturday is just another day...lol.

BucketlistBob 8 May 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Increase my bank account....at least till the bills are due. Show my daughter how to build shelves.

Not a dam thing.

Lol... went to lowes... saved 20 bucks on Charcoal.. spent 20 on reduced plants. Waiting to see if its going to rain...go to Krogers... and walmart. No sweets in the house ... i have that addiction

Dragons

Dfox Level 4 May 27, 2018

More than one comfortable retired has returned to some kind of work out of boredom.
My great-grandfather sold his farm dairy farm in Kaukauna in the 50s and retired on the revenue and then got bored so he went and got a job at the canning factory just for something to do, and his wife couldn't tolerate being alone so she went there and got a job too. I'm not sure how long they worked, but they both lived to 97.

Cool...

I cleaned out the clutter in my car!

I'm with you...

Every Saturday I get up off my butt, sit down in the car for a few minutes, get off my butt, and then sit back down for a couple of hours of no-stakes 500 rummy with friends.

However ... tomorrow I plan to lay some paving stones upon which to perch a new grill in the back yard, drag the porch furniture out of the cellar, and otherwise hurt my back ... so there's that.

Ouch for the summer...ugh.

we went to the nursery and got a black salvia. Wanted a black canna, oh well...

??

@BucketlistBob plants...

@Qualia oh... ok. Thank you.

Absolutely nothing. I'm resting to get rid of this awful virus I caught.

My neighbor has the bug... they catch stuff all the time.

I have a very rare day off, so I slept in today. When I got up, I ran 4 miles, had some breakfast, took my teenagers grocery shopping (dang, they eat a lot), went to a grad open house, and now a nap. Walk the dog when i get up, then Uber drive to make up for the grocery shopping this morning! ?

The search for food. And then it’s back home to my butts natural habitat lol. Might do a few chores, little cleanin but today is going to be dominated by music munchies and marijuana, like the good lord intended.

Shopping...

The farts eminating from my boys butt my eyes are watering !!!!

A beautiful naked woman. If I can find her ???

Selling some equipment.
Moving next week and need it gone.

Walking the dog.

Sit down tomorrow... Sunday..and right a new bucket list and work out a clever plan to go and do them....
What do you think?

Ugh!

@BucketlistBob ??????

Absafrickinlutely nothing! 😀

@germangirl90439 Ha ha...why thank you and back atcha. 😀

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:91112
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.