Agnostic.com

10 2

Ending a relationship

How to tell someone its over when , there living in your house?
and you want them to move on !

busterboy 5 May 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Have an honest, heart to heart talk with them.

Sell the house and let the new owners deal with her.

You 65 and you are asking?

Oy vey! don't think I could ever live 24 hrs a day with someone anymore for just this reason.

For me it was ending a marriage that was making me unhappy. I broke it up into smaller pieces. I started with telling him I was unhappy, and why. The next conversation, a few weeks later, I made it clear I didn't think the problems were likely to be solved. After some time I asked for a separation. We are still working out the settlement, but I am looking forward to the next chapter. Just try to be gentle and good luck. It's a very hard thing.

A very courageous thing to be honest with someone.

Wow, that sucks. I'm not sure of the legalities but, on a practical level, maybe take any of your assets that they have access to and move them in a private account or a safe-deposit box before ending the relationship. Likewise for jewelry.

Never ever move in with someone you’re not intending to marry.

KenG Level 6 May 26, 2018

A good rule of thumb in general but they may have intended to marry. Likewise, marriages also end.

In this economy? Tons of people are living together just because there's no other way to afford rent

@ghost_warlock I guess I mean living together if you don't need to financially.

Pay someone to pretend they just had sex with you and get caught ....make sure it's another man. You'll never see her again

In no uncertain terms.

Very difficult. Goodness.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:91290
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.