Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Near-Death Experiences Explained by Science

We are getting there and it's looking more and more that the paranormal is all in our heads.

"Near-death experiences are often thought of as mystical phenomena, but research is now revealing scientific explanations for virtually all of their common features. The details of what happens in near-death experiences are now known widely—a sense of being dead, a feeling that one's "soul" has left the body, a voyage toward a bright light, and a departure to another reality where love and bliss are all-encompassing."

NotConvinced 7 May 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Been there, was a nightmare for me. No Christian allegories more like sea of green from Yellow submarine.

I had written my experience and was torn down by a couple of people on this site. I don't give a damn if people want to believe that I was just following a cultural religious following, but treat me like the enemy!? I have no and I practice no worship of a deity ! It was very pleasing and has taught me not to fear slipping away to my death. Thank you Marine for your comment. Watch out though, some people here can make you feel like not writing anymore.

Been there it is very relaxing.

@NotConvinced no

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:91985
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.