Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Oklahoma City shooting: Armed bystanders kill restaurant shooter - CNN

Armed citizens kill a mass shooter in Oklahoma.

repubatheists 7 May 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I used to be anti gun and watch Bowling for Columbine and shit. The turning point though for me was the realization that if a revolution were ever necessary, guns would be required. I'm all for trying the peaceful solutions first but if that fails, what else can we do? What if you had someone like Hitler in power? (sorry but although Trump is bad, he's simply not Hitler). Guns don't solve everything but they are good for some things. This is good that a citizen stepped up and killed the shooter. Many more people could have died.

They prevented other murders.

@SallyMc Let see..
1..A guy enters a restaurant and starts to shoot people
2. Shooter runs away
3. Two guys get their guns and follow the shooter
4. The shooter resists and gets killed
5. The two guys prevented him from killing others.

This is the way I would explain the incident to my 5 y/o students....

@SallyMc Dear, one of the things that made me "popular" in my district were the debates in my classes.
The fact you are upset by my opinion not only puts no mark on me but proves the weakness of his/her position.

As I said, a dead shooter doesn't kill again. Those two guys -one is Latino- did a great service to the country.

Watch the liberal medias attempt to keep this one under wraps as much as possible.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:92306
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.