Agnostic.com

9 3

Hell has’t no fury like a Satanic President

Please explain to me how rather powerful Evangelist Pastors not only tolerate but strongly support a vile president as Trump ... with his well documented personal history and he ruinous presendence ?

Millerski25 6 May 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The worst thing about the trumpanzees I'd that it is impossible to have a discussion. It's straight out ,= I'm right and you are WRONG,!!!! End of discussion.

It's Prophecy!!

Coldo Level 8 May 28, 2018

You have to understand how the evangelicals think:
God called King David a man after God’s own heart even though he was an adulterer and a murderer. You have to choose the leader that would make the best king or president and not necessarily someone who would be a good pastor. We’re not voting for pastor-in-chief.
[time.com]

Not sure I agree with the former part.... many millions of Christians full heartily support these Pastors with what little money they have and are the audience of the above on radio and tv... blindly following “ people of G-D” and seem to give total support to the vomitus hypocracy of these Evangelists walking on bull shit

Stunningly hypocritical

I've been trying to understand since the asshat began campaigning. They seem like totally brainwashed zombies. Anything said against him, no matter how trivial, is, FAKE NEWS!. They have no powers of common reasoning.

Well said

Because they're hypocrites. Willfully ignorant hypocrites.

Because they're hypocrites. Willfully ignorant hypocrites.

Cognitive dissonance and willful ignorance: deadly combination

Heavy mein Frau... to much for my brain

@Millerski25 It’s true though, I see it over and over. They can’t maintain the dissonance unless they are purposefully ignorant of, and resistant to, facts.

Power corrupts, and that, my friend, is what they are after. And the ends apparently justify the means. And he's "rich." That's the new "virtuous."

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:92369
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.