Agnostic.com

2 2

I want to live in an LGBTQ country that is secular, scientific and Atheistic (or self-worshipping, like LaVeyan Satanism is self-worshipping) foremost. A society run by science and practicality is a functional society, and to spare the hurt feelings, confusion, anti-social behavior, and general drama of religious schizophrenics, as well as to promote LGBTQ prosperity. I understand LGBT Nationalism is a controversial topic, but just know I am not promoting it with hate and violence but with reason and logic. It could be as simple as a collective of micronations united with a common goal of independence from straight countries that tend to not have LGBTQ best interests. It would be by LGBTQ people for LGBTQ people. I live in America and I’m sick of the fact that we have to lobby straight politicians that otherwise don’t truly care for us, while the religious politicians would be breaking their contract with the big bigot bureaus if they accepted lobbying money from LGBT bureaus. Why should LGBTQ people have to suck up to greedy straight politicians in predominantly straight countries when there is a greater alternative for success, a potential to peacefully establish our own economy and industry in an artsy and fabulous manner incorporated with LGBT history and culture, our own nation that served our LGBTQ identity and coexisted alongside the rest of the United Nations? I just thought I would share this idea to help put it out there for information purposes, and everyone interested should be able to freely discuss this concept peacefully.

Singularity666 2 Dec 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hear you, 100%

Love it! I agree.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9290
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.