Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Donald Trump just put the 'Me' in his Memorial Day tweet - CNNPolitics

It's just not possible to be any more narcissistic. What a shame this jackass uses such a day of mourning and reflection for those who have given the ultimate sacrifice, to "trump up" his own achievements.

What a pathetic slug.

Clauddvon 7 May 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope I live long enough to piss on his grave.

Ditto

He should just make this into a template and use it for all holidays:

Happy _ Day! ___ be very happy and proud at how well our country is doing today. Best economy in decades, lowest unemployment numbers for Blacks and Hispanics EVER (& women in 18years), rebuilding our Military and so much more. Nice!

Of course, all of what he bragged about in his tweet is subject to interpretation, and there are many things that are not so "Nice!" That could be added to his "Holiday Tweet" Template.

Memorial Day is said to have started after the Civil War. In reality, each war has had people who remembered their loved one's who died and who fought. Now we have a codified holiday in which most folks picnic or enjoy the day and that is what ultimetly those that died were fighting for. That we can enjoy our families, friends, and do the things that bring us joy apart from the everyday workplace. I now longer look to the president to provide inspiration or a saying that I can take to heart, rather I spent the day at a picnic with friends and their families. Those that fought and died would have approved.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:93177
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.