Agnostic.com

9 4

Did you over do it this weekend fellow Pagans? As for me, well I still don't know any better.

tymtravler 6 May 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

no

Like 'Justjoni' I did yard work, mowing and trimming. (I really need to get a life.)

In a house full of drunks, there still one left to depart.... I enjoy my alcohol comsumption from Friday to Monday.... 2 shots, 4 beers (3 did not finished), 1 cuba libre (not finished). Theres about 200 beers at least still on deck. Plenty rum, vodka, gin to last a more months of drinking.That somebody proposed marriage to me early on the weekend was enough to keep me sober and shaking my foundation. That kind of a long weekend.

My cousin & I put a fire pit in my backyard and we finally started burning the last two years worth of dead tree branches off my maple tree. Smelled like a campfire all weekend

Just a slight sunburn.

Stayed inside. The temperature here in central Illinois has been in the upper 90s every day. It rains just frequently enough to make sure that the humidity matches the temperature ?

We normally do not see temperatures like this until at least the middle of July.

Over do what?

Whatever makes you say, "Why did I_____".

@tymtravler In that case, I didn't overdo anything thankfully.

I kind of overdo it through the week so took it easy

Yes, yes I did. I tried weeding the entire yard. Dumb. But it’s looking better!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:93235
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.