Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK The Great Barrier Reef has had five near-death experiences in the past 30,000 years | Science | AAAS

This tells me that 1. The Earth has been here before(multiple times) 2. We are still coming out of an Ice Age, so warming is to be expected 3. The Earth always comes out just fine

Quit wasting money on redundant research(much of it)and use that money to convert us over to sustainable energy.

Thirteen thousand years ago, as the last ice age ended, entire stretches of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef perished. Rising sea levels blanketed the world’s largest collection of corals with sediment coming off the newly inundated land, blocking the sunlight corals need to grow. The reef eventually recovered, but it took hundreds to thousands of years. This near death and eventual resurrection wasn’t a one-off, according to a new study that reveals the reef’s shifting boundaries over geological time. It’s a tale that has played out five times over the past 30,000 years—and it may be happening again today.
NotConvinced 7 May 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Are you a flat earth creationist as well?

@NotConvinced are you honestly claiming that the massive amounts of pollution, rising global temperatures and humans other destructive activities are part of this "cycle"? If you're surprised by sarcasm crom me you definitely haven't been paying attention.

@NotConvinced I suspect you're nuts. What science? Christian science?

Interesting read.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:93380
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.