Agnostic.com

0 0

Where are all the Central Ohioans on here?

Howdy, I'm Athena. Please use she or they pronouns when referring to me. I'm looking for likeminded people to make friends with. The only requirements here are that you must be open minded, queer-friendly (being part of the LGBT+ community is a plus :3), and not bigoted in general. So, a bit about me... I'm pansexual. nonbinary transfeminine, and polyamorous. I'm pretty big into the punk and stoner scenes (but I fit in with most social groups). I partake in psychedelics and cannabis for my health, as I'm one of the only 20-year-olds with heart problems that I know. I'm a huge nerd who loves video games, memes, and anime. I'm also an up and coming musician (ask me for my bandcamp url if you'd like to check my music out) who is always down to collab with other musicians or just have a jam sesh. So yeah, come talk to me. At the risk of sounding super clichéd, I don't bite (unless you want me to ;P)

~Athena

wisdomwolfathena 2 Dec 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9343