Agnostic.com

4 0

QUESTION Waking Up with Sam Harris #109— Biology and Culture

In this episode of the Waking Up podcast, Sam Harris speaks with Bret Weinstein about the moral panic at Evergreen State College, the concept of race, genetic differences between human populations, intersectionality, sex and gender, “metaphorical truth,” religion and “group selection,” equality, and other topics.

zblaze 7 Dec 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Excellent! Thanks.

skado Level 9 Dec 20, 2017

I can listen to Sam Harris for hours. He has a huge vocabulary, and isn't afraid to use it but he talks in a way that even a dumb ass like myself can follow.

Hmmm.... and whew! And interesting. Kind of over my head though. I'm still working on me in this lifetime. There's nothing I can do to change the future of things with mixing cultures and genetics and so on. I have seen a major change in my lifetime in the beauty of interracial marriages and the acceptance of the results. What I'm trying to say is that it was rough when I was a kid and how things were handled. It was ugly back then and I'm glad it's gotten better regardless of what the kids say... I'm I right on this?

very interesting

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9390
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.