Agnostic.com

3 2

The joys of swearing? (don't read if easily offended)

Science seems to indicate that people who swear tend to have a greater vocabulary. That in mind, Whats your favourite bit of foul language.

I saw a guy who used to be a fake journalist who made fun of celebrities. He was called Dennis Pennis. He was talking about when he did an interview with a fortune teller and he asked him if he could read palms. The fortune teller said 'yes'. Dennis said 'well read this'. Dennis showed him his palm, and on it, he had written in black ink 'Fuck off you lying cunt'.

I was in stitches

RobH86 7 Dec 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think there's an indirect correlation: people who are more educated tend to have a greater vocabulary; they also tend not to be dogmatically influenced by the use of foul language, i.e. hey, it's just a word, sticks and stones, etc.

godef Level 7 Dec 31, 2017

I have dois, fuck and then there's jesus fucking christ when I'm really frustrated. But don't come at people in an arguement, I would never say to someone I'm having a heated 'chat' with, say a trump fan and go, "you fucking stupid dickhead." I might be thinking it but I would not say it to them. Mostly cause it would be wasting good swear words.

Fuck shit bitch pussy cock sucker cunt mother fucker and tits. Lol. George Carlin. I think that's how it goes.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9402
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.