Agnostic.com

2 1

3D printing

is anybody here interested in 3-D printing?
I'm interested in hearing from somebody enhance experience

dc65 7 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One of the people that work out of Antique Airfield has one. He realized I was a fellow Sci Fi buff and printed out a Tardis for me ( from Doctor Who) I am very intersted in obtaining one for work. I build CF parts for high performance competitive aerobatic aircraft in addition to running my farm.

@misstuffy I am very interested in 3-D printing maybe we can chat sometime and share some of our knowledge with each other. By the way our your goats doing? Do you still have them in the basement?

@dc65 I personally have never run a 3D printer, just observed the one at Antique Field as it ran and it was fascinating. I am afraid my own boss is not as sold on it as I am. My goats are fine and yes there are still some in the basement and unfortunately they will be down there for the duration of winter. I have resigned myself to the neccessity of this for their own good.

There are at least three 3D Printing meetup groups in Southern CA. I would suggest trying 3D meetup groups in your area. You never know.

@Hope4Zoe Have you had any experience with 3-D printing?

@dc65 I was offered a job to work with people who work with 3D printing. It was too far for me to drive, so I turned it down. I went to some engineering type conference years ago and saw 3D printing back then. It was rather amazing.

@Hope4Zoe Back then it was very expensive now the price gotten very cheap. You can buy 3-D printer kits between $1200 to $300

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9661
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.