Agnostic.com

9 17

Neo-Chri$tianity

VictoriaNotes 9 June 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hallo, looking at this picture I think it has something to do with "we against the rest of humanity" We are the good guys, the planet is ours, and all the rest has to disapear somehow. Am I right? Well I think that we are the result of a long long evolution wich hasn't come to an end. These times are very very different from formers periods in historie, so we have to manage it as good as we can. We have technologies, languages, filisofies, and religions to live together with 7,5 billion people. We don't know how long our mother earth can manage so many people, but we have to try. We are all children of the same mother earth.

Ruuusssshhhhaaaaah Dingy Crazy LimpBOSS xian "undeniable truth" Freudian slip meme

This helps me answer the question that I've heard from believers, "If God doesn't exist, why do so many people believe?" Well, most people don't know how to be INDEPENDENT thinkers!!!

The cruelty of theism bleeds profusely over conservatism.

jeffy Level 7 June 2, 2018

Unfortunately, I see a very complex issue being simplified. This should not be a conservative/liberal issue but one based on evidence and reason. Also, I see Christians as being the first to offer easy ways to address problems as a way to get into their ultimate reward. To me it's the no brain but maximum gain dogma.

@VictoriaNotes My comment was more about the idea of giving vast amounts of food to help alleviate a problem rather than focus on the religiosity of the giver. However, I see a definite connection in blindly giving simply because one is told that is good or because one feels an emotional pull.

@VictoriaNotes Good, you just inspired me to post a silly cartoon about memes. Thanks.

Lol... yep. What happened to teach a man to fish?

That's very good. I think they might do away with Jesus and replace him with Ayn Rand.

Geebu$h Geehobah Gho$tHOLE$ as preached by Speaker Ryan to the Rethuglican true believers Chamber of Commerce wanting to REDUCE MINIMUM WAGE LAWS

i knew he was a republican!

she turned me into a Newt Gingrich.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:97230
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.