Agnostic.com

0 1

Why do people get jealous of others?

Why do people get jealous in any situation? I don't envy anyone or get jealous of anyone. Co-workers are all jealous of me for multiple reasons. Same as the ones on Facebook. To name a few things; 1. I transferred to this Wendy's and immediately became my GM's favorite. They all knew her longer than me and had a chance to be nice and caring. I never call off at the last minute or do a no call/no show. 2. I'm the skinniest one there, I go to the gym. Yet, they all make $100-250 more than I do. I'm not jealous of them. I'm on Medicaid and can't make all the hours or money that they all can. Yet, somehow I have more money than them. They like to ask for money from me. I always say, "No." They can go to a gym too. 3. I tend to use big words in my every day language. Mostly I end up sounding like a Dictionary to them. So now, I just use the average Joe's words and terminology. Do you have people jealous of you for stupid reasons?

Sarahroo29 8 Dec 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9898