Agnostic.com

5 0

A serious question

I joimed a little while ago. About 2 months. When i joined it was easy to look at another persons profile by clicking on their picture. Yesterday I was on the site and responded to several posts. At first I was able to click on a members picture and it would take me to their profile. Almost everybody I see on this site strikes me as interesting in some way or another. With the exception of one individual. This morning I awoke and posted two things. Since then every time I click on a picture to see someone's profile nothing happens. Some of the people i was interested in were level 6 and 8. Are we not allowed to see the profiles of people who are at a higher level than the one we are one or is there some huge Republican conspiracy against me?

Ciravolostone 6 June 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You have a glitch. Shut down entire computer for 10 minutes, restart.
And ferpetessake lay off the conspiracy theories!

No conspiracy that I'm aware of, could just be a glitch in the system...

If you click on the level number below your name a table will come up letting you now what perks come with the level. If I click on the picture I get a little banner kind of thing with the person bio. If I click on the name I go to the whole profile page, In your case it may not be a Republican conspiracy. I would lean more toward the Russians 🙂

@Ciravolostone glad you got it. a lot of my humor dissolves in the ether.

@btroje Yah but I can still get a buzz from it.......get it? Well I tried!

@buzz13 I see what you did

Mordant's comment seems helpful..be sure you're clicking on the user name! To my knowledge, there are no restrictions on viewing profiles. GOOD LUCK!

Hasn't happened to me. Been here for a few months.

I generally click on the user name rather than the profile, FWIW.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:99694
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.