Agnostic.com
2 7

An ex lover sent this to me this wonderful pictorial story to me this morning.
I have had to amalgamate the photos to overcome site limitations.
The fact that a bear is successfully living with two big cats brought tears of pleasure and delight to my eyes.

The Bear, the Tiger and the Lion - A happy story

This Lion, Tiger, And Bear Are the most unlikely Gang Of Friends You'll Come Across they came from a background of abuse and fear. Now they've bonded together and are truly inseparable.

This is Leo the African Lion, Baloo the Black Bear, and Shere Khan the Bengal Tiger.

The threesome were rescued as babies from the basement of an Atlanta drug dealer’s home when it was raided by authorities.

They were starving, traumatized, and had bacterial infections.

Since then, they were brought to Noah’s Ark Animal Sanctuary…Where they’ve lived in the same habitat together for 13 years.

The only time the three were separated was when Baloo was sent to surgery.

While at the drug dealer’s home, Baloo had been mistreated so profoundly that the harness that was put on him had grown into his skin.

The two cats were distraught and cried for the bear’s return when he was at the vet’s.
Since then, no one has separated the group.

They had clearly bonded during their earliest memories, and never wanted to be apart.

Now they live together as if they were brothers of the same species.

They play together, nuzzle one another, and are extremely affectionate.

The threesome are the only lion, tiger, and bear living together in the entire world.

They’re just that exceptional.

Humans could really learn from the bond that these three have.

No one ever told them they couldn’t love one another, so they did just that.
Noah’s Ark Animal Sanctuary

And now, even all these years later, they continue to do so.

The trio are affectionately referred to as BLT, standing for bear, lion, and tiger.

They might just be the most adorable sandwich ever!

FrayedBear 9 June 16
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Beautiful Animals .

GEGR Level 7 June 18, 2020

It has probably been doing the rounds in USA for a long time. IMO not having previously seen it on here, I shared it to hopefully to create enjoyment in other's lives. I take it from your response that you are either nonplussed or one of those people who thinks that there is merit in not revealing your emotions & pleasures?

Or perhaps at heart just a knocker without empathy who possibly thought that the animals should have been shot like black people?

If you saw it previously why did you not share it?

@Lilac-Jade I am asking questions to clarify my understanding of your response. A question is not an insult unless you have accepted that the question identified reality - as in "if the cap fits, wear it!".
At least you reveal your ire.
As to not being Yank, now you mention it you're Canadian aren't you? Sadly your country's politicians seem to becoming polluted by Americanisation. 😊

@Lilac-Jade You appear to be taking it aggressively that I seek to understand your purpose for responding.
I shared what I thought an uplifting story. IMO you appear to have belittled it and thus I sought clarification.
You are not the only member and if you do not wish to openly & positively join in don't bother on my posts.

@Lilac-Jade 👋👋👋

Recent Visitors 26

Photos 9,001 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness...Family!

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyTwo states…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyTwo states…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyLunar cat eclipse?

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by AppleriverNew Starbucks Barista

Posted by KilltheskyfairyApproximately 500,000 cats served on both sides of the trenches on the western front.

Posted by AppleriverThis kitty hates Mondays as much as I do

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning selfie...

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness...Just 1 more treat Ma!

Posted by snytiger6That moment when you realize ...

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #evidence #DonaldTrump #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,533Top