Agnostic.com
5 14

Monday morning cuteness

RobertNappi2 9 Aug 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And box opening, and shaken packages, and crinkling paper.......

Great picture. That got my day started off right. LOL

Spudgun Level 7 Aug 24, 2020

Mush face lol

Intelligent puss!

FrayedBear Level 9 Aug 24, 2020

LOL! You've just made me realize my cats are deprived. I don't own a can opener. I have a P38 when I need to open cans.

The Lockheed P-38 Lightning is a World War II–era American piston-engined fighter aircraft. Developed for the United States Army Air Corps, the P-38 had distinctive twin booms and a central nacelle containing the cockpit and armament.

Bit of an overkill to open a can, don't you think?

@Cutiebeauty That is Army or any military lingo for a manual can opener you can keep in your pocket. They used to be included in C Rations - the forerunner of MREs (Meals Ready to Eat) that the military uses now.

@HippieChick58 Wow, haven't seen one for years now!!!!

@HippieChick58 haven't seen that before but I heard a good knife can open a can...

@HippieChick58 I still have a P-38 on my key chain. The finish is all worn off, but it still works like a charm. One of the few things the government's ever had made that will last and work just about forever.

@Cutiebeauty I'm cheap and I didn't want a machine taking up counter space. There are few cans that I have to manually open any more, so I decided the P38 would fit my requirements. I've never tried it with a knife, I'd be worried about ruining the blade. I also think the P38 might be safer than a straight blade knife, it has a gripper for the underside of the rim to help you get leverage. I have arthritis in my hands and can still use the P38 without much bother.

@HippieChick58 i don't use and electric can opener either.. Just a regular manual can opener.. And I really don't use canned foods much except for spam occasionally or tuna fish..

@Cutiebeauty That is mine too!! Not the spam, I had too much of that as a kid. But the canned tuna I like best does not have the pop tops. Sigh. I don't eat it often, in fact hadn't had it in years, but when quarantine started I wanted some comfort food. Tuna salad was one, just like mom made for us when we were kids.

@HippieChick58 I love tuna salad. How did your mom make it?

@Cutiebeauty Oil packed tuna, Miracle Whip, and sweet pickle relish. My mom grew up on a farm in small town rural Nebraska, tuna was not something they had often.

@HippieChick58 that's like tuna with tartar sauce 🙂

@Cutiebeauty very much so, we put tartar sauce on all sorts of fish.

@HippieChick58 for my tuna salad, I use:
Grated onion, celery, carrot , garlic. Mayo and Greek yogurt. Spicy brown mustard, just one squirt.. Minced jalapeños, hard boiled egg, salt and pepper.. It's delicious...

@Cutiebeauty Aside from the jalapeno, it does sound delicious. You must be an excellent cook. Cooking for one is not much fun, so my cooking skills are now mostly dormant. I cook a family meal every two months when my kids meet here for dinner. The rest of the time I cook as little as possible. I don't eat big meals and east mostly vegetarian. Miso soup with vegetables and mayb rice of quinoa if a frequent meal.

@HippieChick58 I'm a pretty good cook.. Have you seen some of the recipes I posted?
Btw, the jalapeño doesn't make the salad too spicy, not with the yogurt in there. 😉

@Cutiebeauty I seem to be highly sensitive to spicy, so I proceed with great caution with hot stuff. My kids grew up on Sriracha that their dad loved. Not me, I only keep it in the house for when the kids visit. And yes, I have seen some of your recipes, but as I don't cook much anymore, I mostly pass them by. I am happiest with simple and quick.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 26

Photos 9,001 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyTwo states…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyTwo states…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyLunar cat eclipse?

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by AppleriverNew Starbucks Barista

Posted by KilltheskyfairyApproximately 500,000 cats served on both sides of the trenches on the western front.

Posted by AppleriverThis kitty hates Mondays as much as I do

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning selfie...

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness...Just 1 more treat Ma!

Posted by snytiger6That moment when you realize ...

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #evidence #DonaldTrump #community #atheism #youtube #society #children #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,533Top