Agnostic.com
9 14

Oliver continues to be my bestest dog-cat ever. Today he was treated to a ride in the car and some outdoor time in a local shopping center. He purred and kneaded biscuits the whole time in the car and tremendously enjoyed observing the world.

Any other cat lovers have kitties that enjoy supervised outdoor time?

Apunzelle 7 Apr 10
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He looks like Grump Cat.

If anything our cats supervise our outdoor time.

snytiger6 Level 9 Apr 11, 2021

Haha, your pictures with him at he table. He's like, "Mom, stop! You're embarrassing me!" 😂 How cute.

My cats hate car rides and are afraid of the outdoors. They are 100% indoor cats.

Kynlei Level 8 Apr 10, 2021

He’s the only cat I’ve ever had like this. Normally they love looking out the window or sunning on the screened patio. That’s why I say Oliver is indeed a dog-cat. 🐶🐱

Lucky Oliver, all those cuddles & kisses!
My beloved PussPuss used to walk the windscreen shelf of the vardi whilst I drove until they changed the law requiring travelling animals be restrained. She then travelled next to me on top of the engine in a steel mesh cage made of two fridge drawers. It always took her best part of a days travel to get used to the idea. When patrolling the windscreen she would hiss and spit at overtaking lorries but not cars which were much smaller than us.

FrayedBear Level 9 Apr 10, 2021

That is amazing. I had an amazing Maine Coon for 10 years who went for walks with me, waited at the bus stop for me. He was so very special. ❤️🐾

Sydland Level 7 Apr 10, 2021

That’s beautiful. I love Maine Coons. I bet you miss that sweet boy.

@Apunzelle I really do miss him. ❤️🐾

You are very lucky to have found each other. What you two have found is a rare thing to have.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Apr 10, 2021

Such a good kitty!

Many years ago I had a cat that would join my parents on their evening walks, no leash was needed, he stayed within a few feet of them.

MizJ Level 8 Apr 10, 2021

That’s awesome! I wish my cat would do that. I have a leash and harness for him, but he’d rather “smell the roses” than walk, which is why I got a see-the-world backpack carrier for him. 😄

That's one big fluffy cat.

glennlab Level 10 Apr 10, 2021

He’s a big boy indeed! He’s a 12-pound Exotic Short Hair, which is just another name for a short-haired Persian.

@Apunzelle My big boy topped out at 26. Never expecteds to be able to keep him, but he was around 16 years, named Cat.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 28

Photos 9,026 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPoster kitty!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🤣

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMy kind of war…

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2How I feel...Reality...

Posted by Dave375Best buddies now!

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,536Top