Agnostic.com
2 2

Is it cat cruelty?

Cat curfews & outdoor bans.

[abc.net.au]

FrayedBear 9 Sep 16
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My sister tried (years back) to keep her cats indoors. They had other ideas... and won.

Now two of our cats prefer to go out, while a third prefers to stay inside most of the time.

I think if you have pets, they need to be happy. And if happy means roaming outdoors then they should be free to roam.

Our cats bring rarely bring home birds and sometimes bring home baby rabbits or possums, and once a squirrel. We haven't had problem with mice with the cats roaming about, which the former owners of the house did. People first got cats to keep away mice and rats, and our cats do that very well. And they keep us warm on cold winter nights too.

snytiger6 Level 9 Sep 17, 2021

My old girl used to roam over acres. As you mention she was acquired because I was woken one day by a rat eating my bread in the cupboard only feet from head. This was when I first started living off grid.
I do not think that a fed cat that is also played with regularly is any more prone to attacking other animals than the snakes that kill for food are. Your American squirrel is a feral in the UK that needs eradicating.

Frankie killed a bird yesterday. It was alive when he brought it in and played with it. He hunts for lizards which he brings to me before he eats them.

Susieq Level 7 Sep 17, 2021

Try feeding him so he doesn't have to.

@FrayedBear Good idea. I will try that. He weighs 16 pounds.

@Susieq if fat try exercising. Take him for walks & put more veggies in his diet.

@FrayedBear Or he could just chase lizards.

@itsmedammit Cruelty to lizards.

Recent Visitors 17

Photos 9,034 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaFriendly question.....

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness...

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness...Mini me

Posted by KilltheskyfairyCats, my rotting support animals!

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPoster kitty!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🤣

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,538Top