Agnostic.com
5 16

This male cat had been staying in some bushes in my back yard for over a month. I put food out and finally got a closer look at him and noticed an injury to one eye. I called the Feline Sanctuary here and the operator brought a 7 day supply of antibiotic tablets to crush up into some canned food. My next step is to get him to the Sanctuary's vet who will fix him up then deliver him to them for adoption. I'd take him myself but with 3 cats already (and one, Leo, who growls and hisses whenever he sees him) I really shouldn't.

Photos show him with injured eye and another two weeks after the antibiotics.

Ray13 8 Sep 4
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good man, wish there were more like you

Healthy looking cat.

Hi Ray…I’m glad to see you back again! I’ve been back a few weeks now, since Patricia contacted me. I was afraid you weren’t coming back again…but here you are! 🤗

@Marionville: Glad to see you are back too. I was pretty perturbed that whoever was running this site let that happen, and wasn't sure I wanted to come back after I heard it was up again...but there's nothing better that I could find for non-religious people so here I am.

@Ray13 I’m glad you did!

@Marionville : Besides, every time I listened to my A-ha cds I thought of the cool Scottish lady that helped me discover their music.😉

Pretty guy.

Good to see you, Ray.

@Lilac-Jade Canada: Thank you, good to be back.

Good for you!! I love me ginger kitties, but I don't want a male cat. I like my girlies. It is good that you realize your limits with cats. My city limits us to three cats per household.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 23

Photos 9,045 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaFriendly question.....

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness...

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #youtube #atheism #children #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,545Top