Agnostic.com
4 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This guy is one of the 'Gator Boys' from Animal Planet! He's been working w gators and relocating them for animal services for years. I have seen a stupid moment when he put his smirking face into a gator's mouth and it's jaws snapped tight and others helped pull the jaws apart. Good thing he's thick skulled!

sapiofile Level 5 Nov 11, 2019

This is so misleading. The guy that came to remove the alligator (who was average size - NOT at all "massive" ), was an experienced trapper. He commented that the alligator was quite docile and easy to handle. This whole thing is the usual sensationalistic bullshit.

evergreen Level 8 Oct 19, 2019

lots of yokels in FL.

Mofo1953 Level 9 Oct 19, 2019

I don't think I would be playing a game of who tires first with a gator!

bandit321 Level 7 Oct 19, 2019
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 25

Photos 138 More

Posted by noworry28Yes it's a wet winter.

Posted by noworry28It's time to increase the salt supply.

Posted by noworry28Christmas weather forecast 😊🙃

Posted by skadoIf you know, you know.

Posted by noworry28Florida life.

Posted by EyesThatSmileNot too bright…

Posted by MannanDrinking habits

Posted by EyesThatSmileNow this is more like a Florida winter....

Posted by EyesThatSmileA must-have for Floridian Women (and some men)

Posted by joeandbarbWhistling past the graveyard

Posted by kdmomPSL weather

Posted by joeandbarbWhere can I get this shirt

Posted by skadoYou know it's true...

Posted by RobecologyHelp! I just bought a condo inside a "resort" community on the beach in Ft. Pierce, Fl...and want advice on renting. Should I go with a rental agency?

Posted by RobecologyHelp! I just bought a condo inside a "resort" community on the beach in Ft. Pierce, Fl...and want advice on renting. Should I go with a rental agency?

• Top tags#florida #god #hello #religious #friends #hope #religion #freethinker #video #world #Atheist #fear #community #movies #death #dogs #church #Bible #relationship #kids #atheism #money #agnostic #wife #Christian #earth #vote #weather #Song #book #hiking #republicans #believer #children #guns #DonaldTrump #reason #truth #animals #books #nonbelievers #coffee #religions #schools #humans #policy #cannabis #rights #democrats #hell ...

Members 444Top

Moderators