Agnostic.com
3 5

I have found a very long post about the criminal, and con-artist, The Don, Trump. It is a statement, that he 'murdered' (my wording) "half a million people" with his covid inaction.

I missed the first part of a movie that was on TV. The newest cars that were in the movie were from about 1938, before Dump was even born- but it was about a Dump-like political character. "If a person tells a lie loud enough, long enough, it becomes 'truth'." Unbelievable! But everything about the current GOP is unbelievable! Like Hitler, he promises to dispose of anyone who opposes him. He will commit more mass murders. Like Hitler, he is wandering around in his own insane world.

Diogenes 8 Nov 12
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It’s usually referred to as “the Goebbels method”….”repeat a lie often enough and it becomes truth”…(afterJoseph Goebbels, Hitler’s propagandist).

Yes, the gimp-legged, Dr. Goebbells, the brainless animal!--- And there are people that think an education enlitens.

This fits Donald Dump perfectly. When he is gone I will proclaim that it could not have happened to a nicer man. These are my thoughts regardless of how he exits.

DenoPenno Level 9 Nov 12, 2023

He is already "gone"--- even if still in his flabby body!

Biden makes Trump look a better choice to many. How many has he killed with the debacle that was the Afghanistan disengagement? Or blocking Turkey's peace deal for Ukraine early last year? Or blowing up Nord Stream? Or having a porous border as policy?
Biden and his foreign policy has bought the world far closer to WW III than Trump ever did, weakening US prestige. By failing to retard IDF excesses in Gaza, he looks like he will also enable the fall of Israel as it now functions as well.
Trump Derangement Syndrome has blinded people to what an absolute disaster Biden's presidency has been thus far. But keep blaming Trump for everything if it makes you feel better, about as useful as thoughts and prayers..
NB The honest truth is if Putin intends to interfere in the 2024 elections, he will be backing Biden as he is predictably weak and rudderless which would advantage Russian interests. Be aware of that when Hillary Clinton again accuses Russia of her failings due to her own psychopathic tendencies.
If in the US, would be voting independent or green because both major parties war monger.

puff Level 8 Nov 12, 2023

Just a few counter points:

Trump had to be talked out of issuing an Executive Order for an immediate exit of all U.S. troops from Afghanistan around Xmas 2020, and would have in time had a similar exit that Biden issued. Neither good, but GOP administration would be no better. Also Trumps agreement to release 5,000 Taliban prisoners thoroughly enabled the Taliban to take it back. (personally, the US should have never been in Afghanistan, and remaining would have been essentially colonialism. I believe they only stayed to keep an eye on Pakistan)

Nord Stream was shut down following sabotage, possibly by Ukraine as a strike against Russia.

Republicans would offer Israel the same support. They would not offer Ukraine the same support and are already undermining that. Putin will continue to support his pee pet DT. Any GOP congressman would risk DT backlash if they went against Putin. DT's lips are way too implanted on Putin's ass cheeks.

DT was an utter disaster during Covid. "Let's inject bleach, or shove an ultraviolet lamp up people's asses". The only thing that saved the U.S. with Covid was science, and the 50% of us who took reasonable precautions for everyone's sake. Especially here in Floriduh!! where the governor literally took actions that threatened the life of his own wife as she received cancer treatments.

I know you do your homework and due diligence, but living here is hard to convey in any fashion online. One day other political parties will surface in the U.S. and take out the money and the bad actors. Am just not sure what century that will occure.

@Switchcraft There is enough to convict the US for the terror attack on German energy infrastructure aka Nord Stream.
There is motive; Eliminate the major enemy supplier to Europe in favour of US produced energy. The US was against Nord Stream from the very start. Well documented.
There is intention; Biden flagged months before that Nord stream would "be stopped" if Russia invaded Nord Stream. Well documented.
There is ability: Experts agree the technical aspects of the attack suggest a state actor was involved, ie one able to secretly lay explosives in deep water.
And then there is "Who gains?". Wasn't Russia nor Europe and if Ukraine, then they are the country that has attacked NATO directly, yet the war in Ukraine is a direct result of NATO ambitions to expand.
Guilty as shit the USA is. And even if the US was not responsible, the sight of Nuland and Blinken/ Kirby celebrating the "hunk of metal at the bottom of the sea" after the attack was disgusting, openly celebrating a terrorist attack causing the worse environmental spillage the world has seen. And this after conning the world into a 20 year "war on terror". The world noticed and BRICS expanded thanks in part to Nord Stream, but also because the US weaponised the SWIFT international payment system..
NB Countries that did nothing survived Covis far better than many. The US led the world in "deaths", many due to placing the infected in nursing homes. Remember, deaths under Trump were largely pre-vaccine and more deaths occurred after Biden took over with a vax available. My understanding is Trump left control methodology up to the state governors during covid..
If the Biden admin is re-elected after their record in office................Biden's criminality whilst in office will also come out, is coming out.
Trump may not be the answer, but neither is Biden.

Recent Visitors 16

Photos 191 More

Posted by johnnyrobishWell, somebody had to do it!

Posted by WalterGreensTo every one out there!

Posted by LenHazell53Well would you look at that, and who posted it

Posted by Mike-IMAOpinions base on facts and evidence can change the world.

Posted by ChrisAineWhere is everybody? Don't tell me y'all caught up with Xmas festivities. Anyway Merry Christmas free thinkers. May you get a kiss under the mistletoe..😊

Posted by ScribblerWhy is everyone leaving?

Posted by AryabratIsn't this the most logical and simplistic way to dismiss a fictitious superpower/hero? Or is there anymore way?

Posted by AvaBunWhat are your thoughts?

Posted by terenaskawsHow passionate are you in creating?

Posted by SpinlieselToday, in 1872, the last Indian war east of the Mississippi ended with the capture of Black Hawk.

Posted by SlarsAnother throw back from my orange years.. mad to think they essentially just paid us to play with big toys all day fun job...

Posted by AnabuceriasPhoto is worth 1000 words.

Posted by bobwjrThat's this group

Posted by TourirstMIA: Missing in Administration. I have posted this, twice and of course, it slides under the radar, understandably as Admin has left the building for good?

Posted by LorajayThis is a wonderful way to live as long as you take care of the necessities of providing for food and shelter first.

Posted by phxbillceeCongratulations, @Marionville on reaching Level 10!!!

• Top tags#god #hello #religion #world #video #religious #reason #atheism #hope #friends #truth #money #Atheist #humans #children #DonaldTrump #belief #Bible #laws #death #society #earth #church #faith #animals #agnostic #book #hell #fear #existence #government #Christian #philosophy #kids #freedom #evidence #beliefs #youtube #movies #freethinker #created #soul #religions #spirit #evil #sex #pray #Jesus #believer #Present ...

Members 2,656Top