Agnostic.com
6 17

Pear trees finally dropped their leaves. I mow/mulched everything in my yard into the lawn. My neighbor was raking his up. I drug a clean dumpster over to his yard and asked him if instead of sending his rakings to the city landfill, he'd consider letting me cover our garden beds with them. I reminded him of the tomatoes, herbs, sweet peppers, okra, etc he gets from my gardens. Immediate agreement! First load dumped.

bigpawbullets 9 Dec 21
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Makes it easier to super glue the partridge to the branch of the tree on 25/12 to give to her indoors?
There had to be a reason. Also glued on makes it easier to pluck its feathers.

FrayedBear Level 9 Dec 22, 2021

You!...... Are a very strange man. Guess that's why I like you. 😆🍷👌

@bigpawbullets Strange? In what way?
But thanks for liking me.
I think that I replied this way inlight of my turmoil at having been assaulted by a taxi driver & his taxi being used for intimidation & assault. "Well after my first trip there I don't know if I'm going back to Colac, Victoria?"
To me my reply is logically correct for this site & to mock the tradition of the song's 25\12 gift of the partridge to "her indoors", to use @Petter's favoured expression, to be cooked.

Well done, you!

KateOahu Level 8 Dec 21, 2021

Lucky you. I have a giant Chestnut tree and it's teenager twin. The leaves are supposed to be toxic to some plants and every your I have to pick through the garden plants to remove as many leaves as possible.

JackPedigo Level 9 Dec 21, 2021

Nice score!

I think it's a great idea! Pear leaves are a personal fertilizer for garden beds. The most important thing is that the leaves of the pear tree are not toxic. By the way, I noticed that you have a very beautiful and well-groomed lawn. Tell me, which lawn mower do you use? I want to buy a new lawnmower, but I can't decide on a choice so I would be glad for your help. My wife asked for a long time to repair the garden, and I finally agreed. I have already bought a zoysia grass, so it remains to buy a lawnmower and other tools for the garden.

Well done !

Cast1es Level 9 Dec 21, 2021

Gardeners gold.

Mooolah Level 8 Dec 21, 2021
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 31

Photos 5,329 More

Posted by FernappleThe little woodland garden, is a symphony of blue, purple and white now. Hyacinth, Honesty, and Ornithogalum.

Posted by KateOahuThis morning I went to a class for making a terrarium with native plants at the Waikiki Community Center, which is about three blocks from where I live.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by JolantaUnusual fungi.

Posted by FernappleI am trying to grow some extra salad crops this year in the new greenhouse.

Posted by JolantaBugg life.

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by FrostyJimSeedlings ..

Posted by FernappleIts Hellebore season now.

Posted by FrostyJim...don't be silly!

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #hope #god #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #weather #cats #kids #book #money #community #church #birds #dogs #Atheist #hell #mother #wife #children #death #Bible #Australia #florida #animals #Texas #Christian #hello #relationship #climate #Organic #agnostic #evidence #advice #parents #humans #coffee #species #belief #sex #atheism #truth #Jesus #apple ...

Members 1,512Top