Agnostic.com
1 0

Hi, couldn't find this site until I traced back one of my posts here. I was asked to give some insight into ATrade.
If you want to learn option trading go to ATrade click EDUCATION then the very left you'll see tiny print& one says "options" click on that and read as much as you can. It'll take a long time to learn.
Take the options lessons and the quizzes and tests then get a certificate.
Download Thinkorswim make sure to click on "paper trades" which is a practice simulation. I'm still trying to figure that out even after watching a video of it.
There are a lot of equations so if you've been out of high school for awhile.....well it's hard. Trust me.
That's most of the information you need to learn option trades but you'll need a broker-who requires $$$ to place your orders. I'm not sure if AT does that. I may have misstated that you don't need an account but you do. I made 1k this year just buying/selling stocks. I watched a female options trader who made 1 million her first round out then had friends help finance her and she was up to 41 million & now works for a brokerage firm.
Option trading is really gambling on whether a stock will go up or down or between strikes. If you're not careful you can lose more than you make so be cautious.

K9Kohle789 8 Jan 13
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I believe you're doing this on T.D.Ameritrade ?

Cast1es Level 9 Jan 13, 2021

Recent Visitors 5

Photos

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by PinkyandtheBrainGood correction. I actually consulted with a lot of people.

• Top tags#Stocks #money #Stockmarket #Investing #tech #video #hope #children #NikolaTesla #DonaldTrump #earth #world #China #technology #faith #kids #reason #hell #media #god #cars #Friday #friends #federal #vote #book #Atheist #apple #holiday #created #computers #millenials #church #Netflix #Generations #laws #Song #death #dying #republicans #advice #religion #Texas #sex #Socialmedia #humor #dollar #simulation #religious #belief ...

Members 62Top