Agnostic.com
1 1

If you're looking for tips, I'd say there may still be some upside room for Pharmacielo (PCLOF) and Khiron (KHRNF) that both have the capacity to commercialize cannabis in Mexico as that country inches toward decriminalization/legalization. I'm still in Cresco Labs (CRLBF) and have done very well with GrowGeneration (GRWG). Want other tips?

racocn8 9 Feb 4
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good tip . I had read that Coco cola originally had real coke in the recipe , which is how they were so successful in the first place . When the government ruled coke to be illegal , they switched to caffine and sugar , to keep that surge of energy in their product .

Cast1es Level 9 Feb 7, 2021

100% True, "coca[ine] cola!

Recent Visitors 6

Photos

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by PinkyandtheBrainGood correction. I actually consulted with a lot of people.

• Top tags#Stocks #money #Stockmarket #Investing #tech #video #hope #children #NikolaTesla #DonaldTrump #earth #world #China #technology #faith #kids #reason #hell #media #god #cars #Friday #friends #federal #vote #book #Atheist #apple #holiday #created #computers #millenials #church #Netflix #Generations #laws #Song #death #dying #republicans #advice #religion #Texas #sex #Socialmedia #humor #dollar #simulation #religious #belief ...

Members 62Top