Agnostic.com
0 0

I rearranged some stocks. I had made some money on what I had but I felt a slow slide downhill. I looked at ILMN, TRQ, NOW, ENPH, AMD, ADSK, AKAM, REGI, CSR, DQ and got me some NFLX. Most is on the rise. Esp. the pot stocks they're moving up pretty quick today. I have done some good choices this year so far. My friend in NH lost 35k when Gamestop messed up the works.
I need to learn options but not sure if the risk is worth the reward.

K9Kohle789 8 Feb 9
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 4

Photos

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by PinkyandtheBrainGood correction. I actually consulted with a lot of people.

• Top tags#Stocks #money #Stockmarket #Investing #tech #video #hope #children #NikolaTesla #DonaldTrump #earth #world #China #technology #faith #kids #reason #hell #media #god #cars #Friday #friends #federal #vote #book #Atheist #apple #holiday #created #computers #millenials #church #Netflix #Generations #laws #Song #death #dying #republicans #advice #religion #Texas #sex #Socialmedia #humor #dollar #simulation #religious #belief ...

Members 62Top