Agnostic.com
1 1

Fk'n Stock Market like a seesaw for 3 days solid. I had to dump losers and find new going up. Makes no sense. Of course gas companies are up as are prices.

K9Kohle789 8 Feb 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Stay diversified in your portfolio. I am buy & hold, then donate to a 501 ☕3. Sell now as the capital gains is low. When the tax code is renegotiated to make it more equitable, we will be paying more.

Mooolah Level 8 Feb 24, 2021

@K9Kohle789 [nerdwallet.com]
The last administration lowered it from where it was. It will be renegotiated as it is fundamentally unfair that Amazon paid no taxes and us little guys did. Biden will attempt to revise this as he should.

@K9Kohle789 I have several mutual funds & own only about 5 stocks out right. I ignore the market unless I need to sell or want to buy. I am sitting on some $9.00 silver ingots that I want to cash in. Some jewelry I would like to drop. I am backed up due to Covid but & happy I can trade from home online without speaking to a broker or have to rely on the USPS. Good 'ole days?

Recent Visitors 5

Photos

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by PinkyandtheBrainGood correction. I actually consulted with a lot of people.

• Top tags#Stocks #money #Stockmarket #Investing #tech #video #hope #children #NikolaTesla #DonaldTrump #earth #world #China #technology #faith #kids #reason #hell #media #god #cars #Friday #friends #federal #vote #book #Atheist #apple #holiday #created #computers #millenials #church #Netflix #Generations #laws #Song #death #dying #republicans #advice #religion #Texas #sex #Socialmedia #humor #dollar #simulation #religious #belief ...

Members 62Top