Agnostic.com
2 3

I think the millenials have really destroyed the market as it once was. Prices have nothing to do with the economy, the jobs, the debt nothing that it used to mean.
Today the heat map was green so that meant everything was higher today. Then the little monsters will sell everything sometime this week to get their profit that's the only way they play. Keep an eye on the heat map. [finviz.com]

K9Kohle789 8 Oct 17
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Millennials have shaken up the market big time. It's like a whole new ballgame – prices don't match up with anything anymore. Those little monsters play for quick profits, and it's wild. I feel you on the heat map, too; it's like a rollercoaster.But hey, if you're still searching for a way to navigate this chaos, I've got a tip. I stumbled upon this cool platform, quotex-vip.com. They're not your usual, you know, ad-filled sites. They let you learn and practice trading, even throw in 10K on a demo account. Give it a shot, might just help you ride this crazy wave.

Abdelman Level 2 Feb 19, 2024

You can explore some of the innovative resources.

ByronRuiz Level 1 Oct 23, 2023

Recent Visitors 13

Photos

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by PinkyandtheBrainGood correction. I actually consulted with a lot of people.

• Top tags#Stocks #money #Stockmarket #Investing #tech #video #hope #children #NikolaTesla #DonaldTrump #earth #world #China #technology #faith #kids #reason #hell #media #god #cars #Friday #friends #federal #vote #book #Atheist #apple #holiday #created #computers #millenials #church #Netflix #Generations #laws #Song #death #dying #republicans #advice #religion #Texas #sex #Socialmedia #humor #dollar #simulation #religious #belief ...

Members 62Top