Agnostic.com
3 3

The stock map is not confused. On Friday it was green as money and today....well look for yourself. [finviz.com]
I will say that of my 12 stocks only 3 are red. It's a busy tiresome job but my husband died age 54 and was being matched 100% of his contribution to his 401k but didn't live long enough to support my old age.

K9Kohle789 8 Nov 28
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've tried different fields where I can invest. But I can't say that I'm very lucky in this. I'm studying this on my own, so I need some recommendations. Do you have any?

There are times when this stock map confuses me. But I'm not such a weakling to refuse this case, even if 5 out of 6 shares are red. I'm just trying to invest in something else to reduce the number of failures. Btw, it becomes much easier to trade when looking for more reliable brokers. I think you could view their productivity by percentage or go to the same resource with the most popular and good forex brokers to start earning more. I'm sure that this way, you will think less about the earnings probability and worry about red stocks, you know. I wish you good luck. I've been working with many brokers for 3 years.

packsmen Level 4 Mar 29, 2023

Let me know if you want to disclose your picks. I'll check whatever you suggest...

racocn8 Level 9 Nov 28, 2022

Recent Visitors 9

Photos

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by PinkyandtheBrainGood correction. I actually consulted with a lot of people.

• Top tags#Stocks #money #Stockmarket #Investing #tech #video #hope #children #NikolaTesla #DonaldTrump #earth #world #China #technology #faith #kids #reason #hell #media #god #cars #Friday #friends #federal #vote #book #Atheist #apple #holiday #created #computers #millenials #church #Netflix #Generations #laws #Song #death #dying #republicans #advice #religion #Texas #sex #Socialmedia #humor #dollar #simulation #religious #belief ...

Members 62Top