Agnostic.com
2 5

LINK Gay Former Ambassador Named Biden's Deputy Campaign Manager

An indication that he will be a friend to the LGBTQ+ community.

snytiger6 9 Apr 30
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nice but it won't help Joe's campaign. Joe already allied with us when he forced Barrack to support gay marriage or risk consequence for not doing so. Therefore, there's nothing new here.

rainmanjr Level 8 Apr 30, 2020

If Bidden gets elected, I might feel more comfortable with coming out.

freedom41 Level 9 Apr 30, 2020

Life is hard, dude, but hiding doesn't make it much easier. Be who you are and fuck anyone who's bothered by you.

Although I agree with rainmanjr in sentiment, only you know your particular social environment. By all means, COME OUT, but make sure you build a support network along the way. It is amazing the difference that can make.

Plus, coming out is not a one-time event. We are never completely done coming out. There will always be some people in our path who "didn't get the memo" and who insist on making false hetero assumptions about us until we correct the record. Ever since being out at work the past several years, I have been far more able to relax, less concerned with judgment. Some haters seem to make it their life's mission to oppose and denigrate us, but most really don't care and don't mind if we just live our lives honestly. When you hide, people trust you less, question your motives, and have no opportunity to affirm and defend you. Coming out is not risk-free, true, but it is THE WAY to tap into the broad social support that is really out there. Coming out showed me there are many more with me than against me. (If you live in Russia, Uganda, etc., Your mileage may vary!)

I can honestly see why a person may not want to come out while Trump is president.

However, there is also th idea that if people dont' know who among their loved ones and friends are gay, than it is easy to keep right on discriminating.

I think each person shoudl come otu when they are ready... unless they are one of those persons who actively seeks to hurt the LGBTQ+ community, while secretly are a closeted part of the community themselves. Those persons shoudl be outed whether they are ready or not.

@snytiger6 I think that it's rarely okay to out someone. Otherwise, yeah.

Recent Visitors 17

Photos 269 More

Posted by snytiger6Coming out ...

Posted by snytiger6Larissa awakens Christmas morning to find ...

Posted by CliffordCook([iowafaithleadercoalition.

Posted by snytiger6Victoria's Secret model, huh ...

Posted by snytiger6I come in peace ...

Posted by snytiger6You need to find peace with your uniqueness...

Posted by snytiger6The only choice made was to be myself...

Posted by snytiger6The day you graduate from...

Posted by snytiger6Trust me. There is no other man...

Posted by snytiger6The bible belt...

Posted by snytiger6Condiment come out...

Posted by snytiger6I think the pastor is coming out...

Posted by CeaselessmindIt works best when you can take a bigoted letter and throw it right back in their faces! I fuckin love whoever did this!

Posted by snytiger6My artistic idol...

Posted by snytiger6You, religions and the holy book

Posted by inigomontoyaI identify as bigender. Most LGBTQ+ people don’t even know what that is. 😂

• Top tags#gay #video #community #transgender #friends #gender #sex #god #hope #DonaldTrump #religion #LGBT #rights #world #religious #relationship #queer #nation #Christian #marriage #children #kids #money #laws #Atheist #church #parents #hello #reason #book #wife #ComingOut #Identity #dogs #Catholic #Jesus #Bible #films #Song #movies #Police #republicans #atheism #vote #death #society #culture #homosexuality #Christians #mother ...

Members 979Top