Agnostic.com
2 8

In memory of Harvey Milk...

snytiger6 9 Dec 1
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was living in S.F. when this occured. It was extremely sad.

The perpetrator was acquitted with " the twinkie defence". They don't teach this in school. 2 heroes/martyred by murder. How far we have come. how far we have to go.

Mooolah Level 8 Dec 1, 2020

If it is any consolation, Dan White, The perpetrator, later committed suicide.

@snytiger6 Not soon enough.

@Mooolah I am in agreement with that. It was after he was released from prison, and tried and filed to find work, and fouidn that everybody knew what he did and would not hire him because of it

@snytiger6 To this day I can not look at a twinkie. That is probably a good thing.

Recent Visitors 21

Photos 247 More

Posted by snytiger6They really missed the double meaning there.

Posted by nifaunGood morning everyone

Posted by snytiger6You haven't eaten pizza until you have...

Posted by snytiger6Coming out

Posted by snytiger6Gay Pirates?

Posted by TCorCMHey everyone, what do you think of this picture?

Posted by Unicorn85My rainbow bed! I found these linens on the internet and I couldn't resist! I love colors!

Posted by TCorCMHey everyone, what do you think of this picture, sorry if it's grainy.

Posted by snytiger6He's such a drag queen...

Posted by snytiger6In memory of Harvey Milk...

Posted by snytiger6Does you family say a prayer before easting?

Posted by snytiger6Of course we gays dress well....

Posted by snytiger6If Trump were really a friend to the gays...

Posted by soobydoody607I had coronavirus! I was shocked when I heard it! But I had lung cancer before and shocked I survived it! I lifted weights took vitamins and such and the symptoms were mild but there are so many ...

Posted by snytiger6My apologies.

Posted by snytiger6Bottoms... and the quarantine.

• Top tags#gay #video #transgender #friends #community #sex #DonaldTrump #gender #god #hope #LGBT #religion #religious #rights #relationship #world #nation #Christian #children #kids #queer #money #Atheist #hello #church #marriage #parents #wife #reason #Jesus #book #atheism #dogs #Catholic #republicans #laws #beliefs #Identity #Song #ComingOut #vote #films #movies #mother #Bible #Christians #youtube #holiday #sexuality #death ...

Members 707Top