Agnostic.com
10 23

Reading the bible while I can't go out!

Merseyman1 9 Apr 16
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Makes me a little ashamed to admit that I live in Kentucky and pay State Income Taxes, a portion of which I understand may go to Ken Hamm in support of his "Ark of Comedies"! Since I live in far western Kentucky, I sure hope I have time to drive about 3 hours to get to the Ark in time to get on board should there be another FLOOD! πŸ™‚ Haven't purchased my ticket yet, though! Is that the same as "having my ticket punched?"

Justme43 Level 7 May 8, 2020

Can’t get away from it.

NONBLVR Level 3 Apr 17, 2020

Pertaining to the Kentucky comment below...I am from Kentucky and it is so embarrassing! I have co-workers that actually went to see the arc. Moved to Florida hoping to get out of the bible -belt mentality.

NONBLVR Level 3 Apr 17, 2020

Understandable, but think twice about your next destination. I live in Miami Florida and I am surrounded by lots and lots of Catholics. Most immigrants are from Catholic countries.

I know what you mean about "embarrassing" to tell people you live in the "Flood Plain" of Kentucky! πŸ™‚

And considering that to get a pair of every critter in the world on board. That ship would have to be about the ssf size of a few dozen modern container ships strapped together.....πŸ˜„

wolf041 Level 7 Apr 17, 2020

Unbelievable isn't it

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 16, 2020

A useful read! It would help people to know what they're complaining about.

brentan Level 8 Apr 16, 2020

And that wooden boat survived, 750 feet of rain per day for 40 days!

BD66 Level 8 Apr 16, 2020

The Complete Book of Jokes : Volume I

and people pay to line up and see it in Kentucky

More Madness than any book that I have Ever Read .

GEGR Level 7 Apr 16, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 56

Photos 77,298 More

Posted by Ryo1

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThose are my pronouns too!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyEaster hack??

Posted by KilltheskyfairyStill Women’s History Month…

Posted by noworry28There's nothing Holy about any of the Torah, New Testament, or Quran.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHappy Atheist Day to my fellow Atheists!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyYou can’t win!

Posted by noworry28This is so funny 😁

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,975Top

Moderators