Agnostic.com
4 12

That's about to implode at any second.

mistymoon77 9 May 30
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

watching from outside, this time feels different. In past times of crisis, presidents and political parties acted as anchors for the nation but now you have a president who actively courts racism and violence and at least one party seems to be actively trying to suppress voting.

You're watching too much news.

Yes- the economic pressure is strongly increased.

Yes; there's more poor folk on the streets

Yes; there's more homeless people.

Yes; a very large proportion of those dying from COVID19 (and other causes) is disproportionately hitting the poor, the unhealthy ,and the obese.

Yes; the police in America - are showing their racist tendencies.

But life goes on - pretty much as normal. Learn the lesson. Tighten your belt. Eat smarter. Go shopping less. Wear a mask in crowds. If you catch.a cold, don't go out - isolate. Wise minorities are avoiding trouble. My best students have been the minorities. They're wising up....and moving ahead - quickly.

Turn off that TV news. It's not "fake" but they sure do a good job of "making a mountain out of a molehill"

Robecology Level 9 May 31, 2020

I feel this way, too.

Fabulous analogy.

FrayedBear Level 9 May 31, 2020

i lost all hope for america way back in the early 90s when the ATF killed a bunch of innocent ppl bc they were living in a big compound in Waco with a religious nut-case. they could have easily captured the leader outside but chose to subject the ppl to horrible loud rock music for several nights & then fire in tear gas which caused a conflagration which killed dozens of them including many children.
janet reno was the AG under clinton.

A few problems with that. The seige started 2/28/1993, Reno was sworn in 3/12/93. The raid was conducted by ATF a division of Treasury. Stephen Higgins a Reagan appointee was head of the ATF and was fired by Clinton after the debacle. I never cared for Reno, but she was not in charge when it started.

@glennlab , the sick idea of torturing those ppl with loud rock music at night could only come from demented, evil minds.

@glennlab u are my library 🙌🙌🙌

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 52

Photos 77,336 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyImaginary???

Posted by KilltheskyfairyImaginary???

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMore bears…

Posted by michelle666garLove this movie!!!

Posted by backtobasicsThere may be an opening soon!

Posted by glennlabIn case there was ever any doubt

Posted by KilltheskyfairyStill more bear…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,992Top

Moderators