Agnostic.com
4 7

I'll bet she said yes. 💗

scurry 9 June 1
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

0

I don't get it. Again

The silhouette was supposed to be a sweet reminder of the proposal.
Only, the silhouette of the man's right arm/hand, doesn't look like his arm/hand, and instead turned a sweet moment into inappropriate.

@scurry holy crap, I didn't even notice that! 😂😂

@scurry but that was Photoshopped 😊

@Cutiebeauty I dunno. I think it matches the picture fairly well...

1

Oops lol

bobwjr Level 10 June 2, 2020
1

How could she speak with her mouth so full?

Mouth so full.... ? WhY Pic are you looking at?

2

An indecent proposal!

Write Comment