Agnostic.com
3 5

Why you should always hire a professional...

Lizard_of_Ahaz 9 Aug 11
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is rumor that someone framed Shapiro. Do you think he is smart enough to code a website himself?
Until there is more evidence to support it, I think Shapiro is a piece of shit, but did not put up the website.

I think he did and either did it himself or hired someone on the cheap to do it for him. Then when he got caught he started pointing fingers at someone else like he always does. They was someone on Reddit who claimed he did it as a prank but the account was there a gone within a day and was likely taken down by Reddit as a fake account.

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Ah. My info was as of yesterday morning.
Thanks for the update.

And of course, I hadn't considered him paying someone to do it - that is a very reasonable assumption. So, my perception of him is that his still is a piece of shit, and more so now. Thanks!

@AtheistInNC The guy is a slimy piece of shit who has never said or done an honest thing in his life.

When the tanks show up, ANTIFA scatters.

Maybe you should learn to read... That wasn't the antifa it was a GOP scumbag.

@Lizard_of_Ahaz None of the memes referred to the GOP. The first one endorsed ANTIFA for fighting MAGA, which is the leading force for the GOP.

Poor little stoned puppy. Stay glazed, drugged, confused and make a single word post: "...Florida..."

Swear all you want. It'll make you look too cheap for tarts.

@WonderWartHog99 Sorry but you just proved me right.... That "meme" is the screenshot of a fake website put up by Ben Shaprio who was caught when he stupidly left his email address in the source code... But since you can't read you wouldn't know that would you?...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz If I was illiterate, I couldn't reply.

As is your custom you use shaky premises. It's the drugs, mon. If I'm ever in California, AGAIN, I'll look up your dealer.

@WonderWartHog99 As is your custom you use no facts and a complete rejection of reality in order to come to conclusions that make you look like your doctor gave you a lobotomy...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Babble away. I consider the source that made the one word post "...Florida..."

For your insults to work, I'd have to respect you. No hope on that front.

@WonderWartHog99 You misspelled Floraduh...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz When I ignore you, does it make your ears bleed and smash your ponderously large ego?

@WonderWartHog99 Not at all your ignorance I find amusing...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz It has been my experience to find that those who use the word "ignorance" frequently rival rocks in their own stupidity.

Lol πŸ™‚

Lizard and warthog war....

@Freespirit64 I think of it more as a battle of wits with the completely disarmed...

Recent Visitors 42

Photos 77,294 More

Posted by CliffordCookDonald Trump is so Bible, when he heard it would be easier for a camel to get through the eye of a needle than for a wealthy man to go to heaven, he just had a gigantic needle built to ride his camel ...

Posted by CliffordCook([stopchristiannationalism.com], when he heard there was an apparition of the Virgin Mary, he cut to the front of the line to grab her by the pussy.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,991Top

Moderators