Agnostic.com
3 9

Feeling my age.

glennlab 10 Aug 19
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hell, I'm selling my Harley (probably) coz if I hit the ground at 50 mph, it's unlikely I'll get up and shake it off!

This is one reason to get someone to live with you.Getting a shower chair couldn't hurt. In my youth I read about an astronaut who fell and injured himself taking a shower, I figured out why a shower mat needed to go into a shower/bath tub. When a person gets old, slip and slide isn't that much fun.

Don't know about washing the cell phone in the shower. It might not work long. I can see it now: lying on the floor, waiting for the cell phone to dry out.

Phhhht! It's been years since my BFF and I made each other promise that we'd take our phones into the bathroom with us so we could call if we fell in the shower, so you're doing fine, youngster. πŸ˜‰

Lauren Level 8 Aug 19, 2020

What are you, like 2 or 3 months older than me? But smarter, I never thought of the phone in the bathroom.

@glennlab I don't know about smarter, but apparently more paranoid! πŸ˜‰

This is worse: now I need readers, so I got a pair that I keep in a drawer in the bathroom. Can you see laying there with a broken hip and not being able to see the phone? lolz!

@Lauren I bnought 8 0r 9 pair at the $ store, I keep one in the car, one in my travel bag, and the rest scattter around the house. Ask me if I can find any except the pair in the car.

@glennlab @lauren Nail the case on the architrave by the door in each room just above the height of vacuuming tools. That way you know where they are & don't have to struggle to reach into drawers when you are lying on the floor. Also have speed dial numbers set on the phone.

@FrayedBear That's really impressive! I have a new phone (lost my contacts).so I need to update with all that info, including more comprehensive speed dials.

@Lauren I'm not even a pretty face. 😁

@FrayedBear Oh, sure you are! πŸ™‚

Recent Visitors 41

Photos 77,293 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,989Top

Moderators