Agnostic.com
7 15

These... ....

scurry 9 Sep 16
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Love them especially No 3. Those Nazis in the home counties weren't safe when Liz was around.

Moravian Level 8 Sep 17, 2020

I guess I had missed the tree talk. I truly can't believe it came out of his mouth in public speech... well, maybe I can believe.... come on, it is Donald Trump!

By the way, he is right there with former Brazilian president Dilma. She talked about stocking wind to convert into energy. Yeah...! Let me see if there is an English version of her stupidity.

Zoohome Level 8 Sep 16, 2020

I found one. Please don't drink while listening to her. You might spill out while reading the stupidity.

@Zoohome You have to laugh, or else you'd be able to think about how horrific it is that they exist at all.

Cocksplat! What a great word!

Kynlei Level 8 Sep 16, 2020

Here here! Trump.sucks!

So funny

glennlab Level 10 Sep 16, 2020

Nice set

JazznBlues Level 8 Sep 16, 2020

Run, little tree, run!

Lauren Level 8 Sep 16, 2020

Go get some water!!!

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 40

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI don’t understand why it hasn’t happened…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI can’t get enough of bear…

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI think even dummies know some of these?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,992Top

Moderators