Agnostic.com
4 7

My workplace in a nutshell.

Heather2367 8 Oct 27
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How long were you in the military?

I'm reminded of the alleged court martial of two soldiers who failed to hold a $half million radio dish atop a pole whilst one bolted it in place. They got off because the manual did not instruct "hold in place until bolted down."

Reminds me of my old boss at the newspaper, there are many examples, but I think the highest math class he had was algebra 1. He had no concept of computer programing or formulas, but would try to explain to me how to write a program in DOS. I finally made a report writer that gave it to him in his format, but a program that requited minimal input but gave the correct answers.

glennlab Level 10 Oct 27, 2020

Sounds like my landlord & agents. I offer to have the hot water system replaced with an eco friendly system for free & they tell me that they eould rather spend $1600 on an all electric system!

FrayedBear Level 9 Oct 27, 2020

Before I worked at GE, I worked at Volkswagen when they first started to manufacture Autos here in the US . Half of the Board of Directors in Wolfsburg, Germany are Line/Hourly Worker's . AND THEY LISTEN TO THEM AND THEIR PROBLEMS . It is the Reason VW is the Largest Manufacturer of Autos in the World Now !

I retired from GE Aviation, this is exactly what happened from Top to the Hourly Employees . The Stock Price reflects it too, dropped from a High of 154 .75 to a low of 5.00 per share . A case study in how to destroy a Company from Within !

GEGR Level 7 Oct 27, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 36

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" 😆😆😆

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

Posted by bookofmoronscouldn't hurt I guess

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,988Top

Moderators