Agnostic.com
4 12

Stupid elf! Lol

MichelleGar1 9 Dec 23
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

that'll teach that damn squealing elf

glennlab Level 10 Dec 23, 2020

@glennlab Right! That little fucker gets into everything! Lol!!!

So very well done

Adam_Metal Level 7 Dec 23, 2020

@Adam_Metal Love Aliens!

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Cute! Lol!!!

I have a student who would love this. I showed her this pic of the elf and she could not stop laughing for over an hour (I teach special ed kids)

Budgie Level 8 Dec 23, 2020

@Budgie OMCHEZZUS!!! That one is great! 😂😂😂
I can see why she laughed for so long! How sweet of you to teach for special ed, people think it's a challenge.

@MichelleGar1 There are days but then in all teaching there are days when it is challenging. Some days the challenge comes from the students, some days the parents and some days your colleagues who you seriously want to smack upside of the head. I actually prefer teaching the special ed kids as their behaviour generally comes from their conditions and only occasionally from them being asshats. There is also more freedom in what you are teaching as you get to pick what they need to learn.

@Budgie

@Budgie Cheer's to you! It's a very challenging job it's not for everyone! Thank you for all you do for the kiddos!

@MichelleGar1 I have a friend who is an economist, when he starts talking about his job my brain melts and I lose the will to live but he loves it. Everyone has a different skill set thank goodness.

@Budgie Funny part about economics is that the people who least understand it are economists....

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 37

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by bookofmoronscouldn't hurt I guess

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

Posted by bookofmoronsBible science - love sending this to rapture nuts

Posted by noworry28Yeah, that's usually how it works. Knowledge and education allows one to free his or her mind to apply critical thinking.

Posted by noworry28Religion, the enemy of progress.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,987Top

Moderators