Agnostic.com
2 6

You know you are a dick when Dick Cheney is trending because of you.....

Lizard_of_Ahaz 9 Dec 29
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A bit dated. Surely the Quayle shooting season ended in 1993

Moravian Level 8 Dec 30, 2020

Lawyers never go out of season... They are always fair game.

I agree to bad! Lol

I went to twitter because they finally admitted they wrongfully locked my account for the second time and unlocked it for me and I see Dickless Dick Cheney trending. I am thinking why the fuck would that jackass be trending so I click on the link and this popped up.... I nearly fell out of my chair laughing.

@Lizard_of_Ahaz OMCHEZZUS!!! LMAO!!!

@MichelleGar1 Looks like a lot of people in this group either don't remember Dick Cheney shooting a lawyer in the face on a quail hunt or like the old bastard for some reason....

@Lizard_of_Ahaz I guess not! LOL!!! I remember!

@MichelleGar1 When I first heard about it the thought that went through my mind was it was the first useful thing he ever did in his life...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Hahahahaha!!! So true! Too bad he didn't go with Ted Cruz this time!

@Lizard_of_Ahaz the only good thing Dick Cheny ever did. And don't forget they waited for enough time to pass for his blood alcohol content to come way down before reporting it

@joeandbarb I would happily pay for the upgrade in his ammo to buckshot...

Recent Visitors 39

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" 😆😆😆

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

Posted by bookofmoronscouldn't hurt I guess

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,988Top

Moderators