Agnostic.com
4 15

Most likely.

DaisyMaeNot 7 Dec 30
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Probably they would stay home too & send the servants out for necessities, seeing as living is better than dying...unless i was married to this asshole.

AnneWimsey Level 9 Dec 31, 2020

The founding fathers would say there are 11 million idiots living in Ohio.... Boston was under quarantine in both 1776 and 1778 for small pox as well as Washington quarantining his soldiers when they became infected....

It's a mythical land where the rivers burn.

No, that would be New Jersey...Google Passaic River, 1970's

@AnneWimsey I was thinking of the Cuyahoga River. At least 13 major fires.

At least they have a sense of humor about it: [greatlakesbrewing.com]

@GeorgeRocheleau ahhh, my ex did his Junior Year research on the Passaic, also on fire several times. I understand it looks very clean now, and is, as long as the incredibly poisonous bottom is not disturbed

They might also say, "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people." In other words, states have all powers not granted to the federal government by the Constitution.

Or, in a nutshell, "Read the 10th Amendment."

Paul4747 Level 8 Dec 30, 2020

@DaisyMaeNot Well okay, but the founders were not known to be laugh riots.

Except for James Monroe. He was always hiding Washington's wooden teeth, catching Franklin with the whoopie cushion, that kind of thing. He was like an 18th Century Jim Carey.

@Wisterious .... As a historian, I should make clear that I pulled those facts directly from my ass and noplace else.

@Paul4747 Washington never had wooden teeth that is a myth just like him chopping down a cherry tree he never did that either... Also Lincoln's nickname "honest Abe" actually was given to him because he was the best referee for the cock fights....

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Clearly some people are taking this way too seriously. I thought the cushion reference was a dead giveaway.

@Paul4747
Just trying to keep things on the up and up is all...
We all know it was Martha not George who had wooden teeth....
Doctor's records of George's clearly show he was always having splinters from his dick....

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 42

Photos 77,293 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,989Top

Moderators