Agnostic.com
3 18

The only temple worth sanctifying.

jeshuey 8 Jan 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I believe I've been there. It looks quite familiar. I forget, though, where it is.... πŸ™„

I believe it's in Dublin, Ireland, if I'm remembering correctly.

@Kynlei That sounds right to me! Thanks for the reminder. πŸ˜€ I think it's at Trinity College. Wikipedia confirms it! [en.wikipedia.org]

I think this is a picture of a library of a very famous christian university which would then contradict the very statement the picture is supposed to support.

JWK7 Level 2 Jan 2, 2021

I think that was the point, that in a palace of piety this is the only room with anything like a worthy use.
It is the Long Room in Trinity college Dublin, and the meme first appeared in 2003 published presumably by other students who objected to the schools of theology, divinity and seminary lauding themselves over the other less extramundane students of things that actually exist.

Dedicated to the gods Methuen, Faber and Faber

Recent Visitors 41

Photos 77,293 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,991Top

Moderators