Agnostic.com
2 6

Anyone know where I can buy one of these?.. I want one for my front porch...

Lizard_of_Ahaz 9 Jan 18
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1

Now I want a bunch of statues of them for my front lawn, life size of course

Budgie Level 8 Jan 18, 2021

That are animated to watch people as they walk by right?....

@Lizard_of_Ahaz pay me enough & I'll have them bite their limbs off before disembowelling them.

@FrayedBear If they were real I would just take them for a walk at the next Trumpanzee event.... Parrots love eating crackers.

@Lizard_of_Ahaz I liken it to the psychiatric ailment "folies en masse" or is it simply another example of Pavlov's dog?

@FrayedBear I think of it as excessive inbreeding...

2

guess when Polly wants a cracker . . . you go out and get that cracker ASAP

Nah just ask one of the local Rednecks to come over and feed him....