Agnostic.com
2 5

According to the Georgia top cop the guy who shot up 3 massage parlors and murdered 8 people did it because he was "a sex addict having a bad day..." (Blue balls does not excuse mass murder...) and the White (bearded Recneck looking motherfucker) guy in San Francisco was apprehended by his latest victim a 75 year old woman who grabbed a stick and beat his ass half to death he is now in the hospital awaiting trial on 8 counts of murder as well... I can't wait to hear what his excuse is.... That woman needs to be awarded the presidential medal of freedom...

Lizard_of_Ahaz 9 Mar 18
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Awarding the Medal of Freedom to Limbaugh forever tainted it

Every one of those medals Trump gave out should be revoked....

So apparently Captain Blue Balls was removed from the case for "having a bad day.... I wonder if his "ties to the Asian community" are bondage related?...

Recent Visitors 29

Photos 77,298 More

Posted by Ryo1

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThose are my pronouns too!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyEaster hack??

Posted by KilltheskyfairyStill Women’s History Month…

Posted by noworry28There's nothing Holy about any of the Torah, New Testament, or Quran.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHappy Atheist Day to my fellow Atheists!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyYou can’t win!

Posted by noworry28This is so funny 😁

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,975Top

Moderators