Agnostic.com
2 11

Welp... Imma leave this here.

scurry 9 May 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Go ask the people of Latin America how they see Uncle Sam.

Yep, we are blinded by "Exceptionalism" glasses in this country, & the ones at the top love to throw their weight around & hide most of it from us peons. But so many of them are so blinded, greedy or incompetent that it so often falls apart & we look like fools.

phxbillcee Level 10 May 3, 2021

US is an amazing place with lots of amazing people who do incredible things and used to really enjoy visiting. When I was a child we would go to New England (mostly) several times a year to shop, sight see, etc and as a young adult I continued that tradition.

But following the 1st Gulf War (and then big time after 9/11) crossing the border turned into an ordeal with HLS competing against US Customs for profile and funding. Still love the place but visits are much fewer these days (none during Trump) as I don't need the BS. Just sayin'

Recent Visitors 28

Photos 77,405 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyWalk around with RBF…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyWalk around with RBF…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyChange my mind!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyChange my mind!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMissed opportunities…

Posted by noworry28Guilty, Guilty, convicted felon.

Posted by glennlabPlace blame where it properly belongs

Posted by KilltheskyfairyIt’s typical!

Posted by KilltheskyfairySo, not at all?

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 3,004Top

Moderators