Agnostic.com
2 15

DIY self-improvement...

phxbillcee 10 May 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Great, thinking of printing some off 😂 just for laughs!

And keep the damned thing in your own yard where it belongs...

It's more than fine to take your dog for walks, just be responsible & pick up after them. Part of being a dog owner.

@phxbillcee it is more than fine to own and walk a dog but it is not fine to let it run loose attacking other animals or people because you are too fucking lazy to close your damned gate... I just saw a post from some one Assbook who lost their small dog to a dog owner across the street from him who allows his dogs to run free. The city and animal control has been laughing it off so I suggested he get a lawyer with others who answered his post who have had the same problems to sue the city, animal control and the dog owner...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz In most places animals are supposed to be "under control'/leashed if not in a secure yard. Otherwise they are liable for any damages to another animal or person.If animal control is "laughing it off" I suggest contacting City Council, local news, anyone that may be able to get things done & bring them to court (the dog owner).

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Yep, sue any & all that didn't take their jobs seriously.

Recent Visitors 24

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" 😆😆😆

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

Posted by bookofmoronscouldn't hurt I guess

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,988Top

Moderators