Agnostic.com
10 9

~Sexual healing baby, is good for...er what?

OldMetalHead 9 May 19
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

0

Somebody is a fat fucking liar.

Kynlei Level 8 May 21, 2021
1

The vibrator was invented to cure "hysteria". Doctors applied appropriately & the brain was cured. 'Ya just can't trust anyone anymore.

Mooolah Level 8 May 19, 2021
2

And what is the donation? Receipt please.

Mooolah Level 8 May 19, 2021
2

I think there may be a fair chance of catching a disease rather than being healed of one.

Moravian Level 8 May 19, 2021
1

Interesting choice for healing

bobwjr Level 10 May 19, 2021

@MsKathleen Yup

2

Yes, there was a similar case a few years back of a Priest who claimed he could cure female obesity with the gift of his blessed penis.
He got sued when one of his congregation got pregnant and put on 20 pounds.

3

Many pastors seem to have miraculous powers. This is one I hope to never experience.

"South African Pastor Farts On People To Heal Them, Congregation Says" [ladbible.com]

Lorajay Level 9 May 19, 2021
3

That's a religion I might be willing to try.

BD66 Level 8 May 19, 2021
2

You knew I just had to...

phxbillcee Level 10 May 19, 2021
3

Her vagina may be good, but it's not all that, otherwise no one would want access to any other aperture and if she's like every woman I know then men are after the other apertures that even men have.

Write Comment